My adventure, my vision, my confession.

Girls Day Out: Sari Salon and Spa.

Last Wednesday, my class got an unexpected free day. So I and my friend, Rizka, thought of doing some girl stuffs. It had been a long time since last time I took extra treatment for my hair. Therefore we decided to go to hair salon and our choice fell into "Sari Salon and Spa", located in sector 7 Bintaro Jaya, in front of Lotte Mart.

I never had visited to this salon before and neither did Rizka. But our friends gave a good recommendation so we were like why not. This place is not hard to find. We found it pretty quickly. We were a bit surprised when read the treatments' prices. It only costs 18K IDR for hair creambath and over all, all prices are also low. It's really cheap for Jakarta's standard even if compared to Semarang. That made us very curious about trying all treatments but at last Rizka and I only choose hair spa for kind of 'trial'.

So...

SORRY I GOT MY PICS TO BE REMOVED ;)


I just spent 30 IDR for hair spa and Rizka 70K because she took hair blow too and her hair is very long. And just like the usual hair spa, we got some massages too which is, sadly, kinda disappointing. Anyway, I suggest you to visit at weekday because at the weekend, this hair salon is sooo busy and full. Oh, and this salon is open to male too, with separated room for female of course.

In the end, for "Sari Salon and Spa", I give this score:

Treatment : 7/10
Price : 9/10
Facility : 7/10

Overall : 7.5/10

Thus, next time I will come again to this hair salon, trying another treatment. See you later! ;)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature