My adventure, my vision, my confession.

Train Adventure in Jakarta and TM Jambore Sahabat Anak

Last week, my friends and I were going to attend Jambore Sahabat Anak Technical Meeting. We planned on get there together since the venue some distance from our house and riding our own vehicle is somewhat dangerous. After some considerations, we agreed to use KRL (Commuter Line). I was so excited because after two years live in Jakarta, I never went somewhere here using train :D

So Sunday (17/06), we had met in campus first before went to the rain station. We missed our train since some of us were late because they had important schedule at the time. We were quiet afraid of can't be at the venue on time but luckily, we got a train (economic class though) that go towards Jakarta Kota.

Economic Class ticket
Inside the train.

We decided to change train in Kampung Bandan Station to Commuter Line because KRL is faster and more comfortable.

Kampung Bandan Station

And finally, we got there: Museum Bank Mandiri
It's a relief we were on time :)


We were briefed about how Jambore Sahabat Anak schedule and what we got to prepare. There was also a little workshop about how we should deal with children and how to treat them right. I was so excited! After the workshop, they announced groups division and we gathered with our group. I'm responsible in Kebayoran group. I was acquainted with some friends from other colleges and even some of my the group member is graduated already! I hope we can make a great team together :)

After the Technical Meeting, my friends and I go to Kota Tua for early dinner. Kota Tua was so crowded since it was weekend. The special thing we can find in this place every weekend is street musicians! They gathered and performed there and they are undoubtedly awesome! Unfortunately, we got to be fast since it was almost night and we didn't want to miss the train to return home.

I got home by 9 PM. I caught flu because I forgot to bring jacket (uh). It was too quick >_< I will surely travel around Jakarta again. One full day. Yeah! Because Jakarta is not about traffic and mall. There are a lot of unique, interesting, and historical places worth to visit. I really want to go to Soe Hok Gie's cemetery anyway.

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day, readers!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature