My adventure, my vision, my confession.

Convert audionote to mp3

Hi everyone! Nice to see you on blog again! In this post, I am going to write a tutorial about how to convert files with extension .audionote to .mp3. I have just found out this step yesterday and found it useful so I want to share it here. I try it on Win7 and haven’t tested it in other OS but I think it shall work universal.

.audionote is an Apple recording file’s extension. Just like some other Apple’s extensions, this extension cannot simply be played on non-Apple devices and it is pretty hard to find software to convert it to another type of sound extension like .mp3. This tutorial might be useful if you need to share a recording file (your teacher’s presentation, workshop, phone call with your girlfriend (kidding), etc.) from your Apple device to be played to another non-Apple device in very simple steps. Here it goes:


1. Open the folder containing your .audionote file. Make sure you can see your file’s extension. If it is not shown, you can follow these additional steps:

a. Go to Control Panel
b. Click Appearance and Personalization
c. Click Folder Options
d. On tab View, uncheck Hide extensions for known file types
e. OK


2. Press F2 or right click - rename on your file. Rename the .audionote to .rar (or .zip).


3. Right click again and extract your .rar file.


4. After the extraction, you will have some files as above. The file you will convert next is the one with .caf extension (actually it is play-able already in some music software).



5. Convert your .caf file to .mp3 using sound converter software or online converter website. I am using http://media.io/

6. Enjoy your new recording file! Now you can play it on your Windows PC, Android, Blackberry, and other players.

Hope it works and helpful for you. If you have questions or found error related to this tutorial, please let me know by leaving comment below or contact me via email. Thanks for reading and have a good day.
27 comments on "Convert audionote to mp3"
  1. Fantastic - many thanks - very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a macbook pro and audionotes pro and I still not able to convert files.. none of the screens look familiar and I don't have the "extract" option after I change the file names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a macbook pro and audionotes pro and I still not able to convert files.. none of the screens look familiar and I don't have the "extract" option after I change the file names.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It works thank you and I converted the .caf by dragging the file into SmartConverter

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that's so amazing .Thank's for share with us. If need more free software, full version crack, tutorial and many more just check our site
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks man! This was REALLY helpful. Saved me time and frustration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cool ... thanks for sharing this !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.
    youtube mp3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! download web series

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. web hosting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. youtube converter

    ReplyDelete
  14. For true fans of this thread I will address is a free online! kumpulan lagu terbaru

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. kvm vps

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks a lot. Very efficient and informative blog post. I have completely learned how to convert Mp3 to wav file to different formats through this blog post. Very helpful post. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks a lot. Very efficient and informative blog post. I have completely learned how tomp3 to wav

    ReplyDelete
  19. When you need to create a karaoke track from an mp3 all you need to do is simply take an mp3 file and delete the words to create karaoke. It's very interesting when you do it yourself as you will learn to do it and not only that, you can educate yourself well on how to create a karaoke.mp3 to wav

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. YouTube to MP3

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Youtube MP3

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature