My adventure, my vision, my confession.

My Favorite Anime Ending Ost.

Yo, I'm taking a day off today. I spend morning by watching movies and browsing. I was watching 'Special A' when suddenly I remember some animes I used to watch when I was a kid. I didn't watch TV a lot though but still able to remember pretty clearly those soundtrack. Anyway, here we go, my most favorite anime ending Ost.

1. Sexy Sexy (Ghost at School Ost.)


Until even now, I still don't get the meaning of 'sexy sexy' in this song. But that's somewhat funny :))

2. Ne, Nande? (Trouble Chocolate Ost.)



Such a deeply sad song. Very meaningful though. Sometimes I burst into tears while listening to this song. Hinano (the main female character) has undoubtedly beautiful smile. I use her picture to my Y!M avatar until now.

3. Snow Flower (Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar)




OMG it's very beautiful.





Well, I think that's all for now. I will update this post later when I find the others.
So, have a nice day, guys!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature