My adventure, my vision, my confession.

People Change. Au Revoir?

I've been living in this world for 19 years. I meet a lot of people, repeating hello and goodbye for a lot of times, fall in love, and found my heart broken. Yet, this world is beautiful.

I am close with some people. Those people I share happiness, tears, and secrets with. People I love so much that they don't even have to love me back. Family, bestfriends, special friends. Yet, I can't say I know them really much.

People change. So do I.

I don't cry for candies anymore. I don't laugh too hard. Well, for something really funny - yes, I do. Now, I enjoy reading newspaper and watching news channel. I even love veggies. Well, I start becoming an old, boring person.

But I still love chocolate, the darkest one. I enjoy wasting my times, sleep beneath the night sky, or watching animes. I love playing games too. Traditional or modern is okay. I hope it would help.

A baby I saw ten years ago is now a beautiful little girl. Start learning things on the world, feeling the real happiness and pain. She's my youngest little sister, Elinna.

And there's no little girl who always follow me wherever I go, whatever I do, and agree for everything I say. We start to argue and get mad to each other. But for me, our little fights are really fine. She's my first little sister, Elin.

Mother and Father always be the best people in my life. It's like they never change. Dad is always the smartest and strongest man in my life, and Mom's beauty is never fade, it's even grow more and more.

Many people enter my life. Many people leave too.
Yangkung, Mbahti, Mbahkung, Rio, dek Diah.
Maybe they didn't go. Maybe they actually stay forever. Immortality.


We didn't talk much at the beginning we knew each other. We said hello without look to each other's eyes. We laughed so awkwardly. But now, meeting you guys is my favorite time. Waiting you come to my house is like ritual for me. They are my high school bestfriends: Ikhsan, Solla, and Tian.

I can say that maybe they are the bravest, wild, and naughtiest girls in my life. They jumped to my life from somewhere and caused me a little heart-attack few times. But they taught me about loyalty and without them, high school was maybe the most boring time in my life. And now, they are a lawyer-going-to be and a doctor-going-to-be. They are, my sweet girls, Pritha and Reta.

She is my first bestfriend. I always love her smile. Her hair is very pretty. She accompanied me applying to high school. She was with me when I first time had my wallet stolen. She was the first person who looked after me in the hospital after I had a critical motorcycle accident. It was like we will stay like that forever. That we will be an everlasting bestfriends. But now, it has been four years since we didn't talk to each other. Her name is, uh, Yupe.

And here is the boy I knew in high school. He is very kind and sweet. We dated for months before we broke up and stay just as friends. The trivia that we come from a very different world is always burden my mind, even from the very first time I knew him. Diversity between he ad I is a thing I always deny and don't want to really care. But now, distance between us is even more far. That happy and a bit shy boy is now a man with cars, beers, bars, and socialite life. I feel like I don't really know him at all. That makes me feel strange and sad. But for me, whatever he is right now, he is still that kind and sweet boy I know and never change.

Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne?
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.
(Auld Lang Syne)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature