My adventure, my vision, my confession.

L'Arc~en~Ciel World Tour 2012 - Jakarta

Last week (May 2, 2012), L'Arc~en~Ciel came to my country (*≧▽≦) They held a concert in Jakarta as part of their World Tour for celebrating their 20th anniversary.

The news of their comings had came months before. Its euphoria was awesome. The ticket was sold out in minutes, even the most expensive ones. That's not surprising actually since the amount of fans of Cielers (fans of L'Arc~en~Ciel) in Indonesia is very huge.

And alhamdulillah, I got this rare opportunity ♥
Exactly one day before the event! Oh, so close! ε-(´・`)

So the next day, I went to the concert with my friends. We arrived at about 4 P.M. We aren't allowed to bring camera and foods so we had to buy beverages inside the area (the price is, uh, 'amazing'). And since I hadn't had ate anything since the night before, we bought some hot-dogs.

And as expected, the crowd was spectacular.

In the front gate.
My friends and I split into three groups because we didn't buy same type of ticket. I, mas Gege and his little sister went to the front of the field. We stood and waited for hours. We prayed the rain wouldn't come because the organizer said that they would delay the concert if rainy. And finally... the concert began O(≧∇≦)O


Yayyy!!
The Stage

L'Arc~en~Ciel!


Hyde (Vocal)


Yuki (Drum)


Tetsu (Bass). He's pretty cute here.


Awesome.

Ah, as a normal girl, in a big moment like that of course also found someone (ʃ▿ƪ)
He's cute, funny, and really love his guitar.

His name is...

Ken (Guitar)

Yes. That one lucky person is Ken Kitamura, the guitarist. He caught all my attention and my eyes (and heart. LOL.) was all with him.

So, let's have one extra photo of him then.

He seems to really enjoy the music. That's why I love his performance.

Here is the song list of their performance :

1. Ibara no Namida
2. Chase
3. Goodluck My Way
4. Honey
5. Drink it Down
6. Revelation
7. Hitomi no Jyuuunin
8. XXX (Kiss)
9. Fate
10. Forbidden Lover

Hyde cried while singing this song. At the same time, a girl beside me collapsed and got to be dragged into the backstage or somewhere.

11. My Heart Draws a Dream
12. Seventh Heaven
13. Driver's High
14. Stay Away
15. Ready Steady Go
16. Anata (OMG, I really love this song. I sang really loudly and wishing Hyde can hear my voice. LOL.)
17. The Fourth Avenue Cafe
18. Link
19. Niji
Some extra video :
Hyde speaks Bahasa

Tetsu speaks Bahasa
("Apakah kamu mau pisang gua? Atau kamu mau jilat lollipop gua?" LMAO)

Ken speaks Bahasa ♡
("Man.. Man.. Man.. Tab~")

Press conference.

And finally the show ended.
They left the stage. Tetsu returned again to share some bananas and lollipop. And I got to go home because I have early class the next morning (bye Ken T_T)

They promise to come again next year. I wish they really will because I really curious about Ken gems they wear on their performance (I have a hobby in gemstones), and maybe if I can have one of theirs (But how? Hmm, sneaking in their room maybe? Oops.) Expect less lah :)

Ah great show, nice performance, beautiful night.

Me, after the show. Taken by someone's camera (duh, I forgot her name). She and I was at the front line :p
I was beside a Japanese girl using bikini (I wonder if she caught flu or not. It was very freezy!) and Aelke Mariska (Pocari Sweat advertisement video model). Cool huh? 


Souvenirs I got: VIP Package (Exclusive L'Arc~en~Ciel towel, VIP Card), VIP ticket and bangle, light stick, star shaped light stick I got free from the organizer, paperfan, etc. Didn't but anything from the merch corner due to my financial condition :p)




Special thanks to :
1. The Almighty, Allah SWT, for giving me this opportunity ♡
2. Mas Arya, for the ticket (Doumou arigatou~~ ( ´ ▽ ` ))
3. Kak Gege and his little sister, Kak DS, Kak Teta, Kak Rendra, etc. for being with me all night.
4. The event organizer
5. L'Arc~en~Ciel
Arigatou Ken, Hyde, Tetsu, Yuki for coming to Indonesia.
If you know how long we have waited for this event and how happy we are.

It has been a week but the euphoria is still so strong.
We'll be waiting for your next comings!

~~~ヾ(^∇^) さようなら !! ♡ ♡
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature