My adventure, my vision, my confession.

山崎まさよし - One More Time, One More Chance.



How much more do I have to lose, before my heart is forgiven? / How many more pains do I have to suffer, to meet you once again? / One more time, oh seasons, fade not / One more time, when we were messing around

Whenever we disagreed, I would always give in first / Your selfish nature made me love you even more / One more chance, the memories restrain my steps / One more chance, I cannot choose my next destination

I'm always searching, for your figure to appear somewhere / On the opposite platform, in the windows along the lane / Even though I know you couldn't be at such a place / If my wish were to come true, I would be at your side right away / There would be nothing I couldn't do

I would put everything on the line and hold you tight / If I just wanted to avoid loneliness, anybody would have been enough / Because the night looks like the stars will fall / I cannot lie to myself / One more time, oh seasons, fade not / One more time, when we were messing around

I'm always searching, for your figure to appear somewhere
At a street crossing, in the midst of dreams
Even though I know you couldn't be at such a place
If a miracle were to happen here, I would show you right away
The new morning, who I'll be from now on
And the words I never said: "I love you."


The memories of summer are revolving / The throbbing which suddenly disappeared

I'm always searching, for your figure to appear somewhere / At dawn on the streets, at Sakuragi-cho / Even though I know you couldn't be at such a place / If my wish were to come true, I would be at your side right away / There would be nothing I couldn't do / I would put everything on the line and hold you tight

I'm always searching, for fragments of you to appear somewhere / At a traveller's store, in the corner of newspaper / Even though I know you couldn't be at such a place / If a miracle were to happen here, I would show you right away / The new morning, who I'll be from now on / And the words I never said: "I love you."

I always end up looking for your smile, to appear somewhere / At the railroad crossing, waiting for the express to pass / Even though I know you couldn't be at such a place / If our lives could be repeated, I would be at your side every time / I would want nothing else / Besides you, nothing else matters

山崎まさよし - One More Time, One More Chance




I have a bad habit listening to songs that always make me cry over and over again. It's not good because it reminds me to something that make me sad. And this song is one of those.


Nee, Senpai-san, re kara naganen ga tachimashita eh?
Gomen ne, Senpai. Watashi wa mada nai te.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature